10/07/2008 02:40:00 PM

The Bronx Stop's ALCS/NLCS Predictions

Posted by Mark McCray |

AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES:

Red Sux (95-67), (3-1) VS. Rays (97-65), (3-1)
  • I am going to go out on a limb and predict the Ray's take this one from the Red Sux.  Do I honestly think it will happen or am I just subconciously hoping they win cause I don't think I could stomach seeing Youkilis and the Nome celebrate with the rest of the goons from Boston??? I dont know.  Behind a stellar series from stud-in-the-making Evan Longoria and shut-down pitching from a talented young pitching staff, the (new) Ray's take it 4-3.

NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES:

Dodgers (84-75), (3-0) VS. Philadelphia (92-70), (3-1)
  • Toss up.  Had you told me at this time last year that Joe Torre, Donnie Baseball, and Manny Ramierez may be headed to the World Series while being members of the same team, I would have told you that that stood about as much chance of coming true as Carl Pavano and Sidney Ponson anchoring the Yankees pitching staff down the stretch.  I think the Dodger's may ride the Big Blue Torre-Ramirez express right into the World Series.  If they don't, it will be because Cole Hammels and Ryan Howard are freaking stud.  Dodger's take it 4-2

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your predictions! Those are both my adopted teams so I'm hoping to see them in the WS. Not sure which one I'd pick then, so I'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe