12/10/2008 03:28:00 PM

Welcome To New York CC!!!

Posted by Mark McCray |



While it took a little longer than the Yankees had hoped, Brian Cashman finally announced today that he had got his man. After a lot of speculation and many rumors, CC Sabathia finally gave the nod to Mr. Cashman, and informed him that he, like many greats before him, was ready to "don The Pinstripes".

So welcome to New York Mr. Sabathia.

If you perform well here, you will be loved the world over. If you put in the effort, the dedication, and the hard work we all know you put into the other clubs you have pitched for, you will be idolized by the fans here.

Your time here will be what you make of it, and I, like many others are hoping you make it the best you can.

Oh, and in case no one has told you yet, the Yankees are on a mission...so I hope you're ready for battle.

PS-
I can't begin to tell you how pissed off my friends who are Indian's fans are at the Yankees for "buying" CC (I have been telling them for three years this was inevitable).  I honestly don't know why they are so angry since they are the ones who traded him away at the All-Star break last year.  Doesn't make any sense to me lol.  But that is neither here nor there. 

What is here however, is a 6'7, 250 (on a uhhhh...light day) pound workhorse, and I am loving it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe