4/06/2009 03:32:00 PM

Opening Day (Short) Predictions 2009

Posted by Mark McCray |

Baseball is back!!! I am so pumped. Can't wait to see CC on the mound as a Yankee! I am sure a lot of my Indians fan friends are very sad today. Cliff Lee is getting beat up by Texas by 7 runs and their once Ace CC is debuting in Pinstripes. Sucks to be in "The Tribe" today!!!

Well here goes, I figured I'd make my extremely short prediction for the 2009 season (sorry!)

Yankees 1st place in the AL East with a 97-65 record.

CC legitimate candidate for Cy Young. Burnett (if he can remain healthy) wins 19-20 games (also candidate for Cy Young). Wang is the Wang of 2007, only better. Andy Petitte 12+ wins. Joba also wins 12+.

Haha. Well. At least I have a couple up now. Sorry about the length, I just don't have much time as of the last couple weeks.

Please stay tuned though, this season should be very different. Graduation is just around the corner! Hopefully that means the end of this chaotic schedule.

Goooooo Yankeeeees!

1 comments:

mail said...

i just wanted to say
gooooooooooooooooooooo yankees

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe