10/25/2007 10:17:00 PM

Giradi to the Dodger's?

Posted by Mark McCray |

In a strange (I think bogus) report Yankee Manager candidate Joe Giradi has been linked to the Dodgers.

If the report is true, Girardi's "opportunity" could be a position on Little's coaching staff or a role as an assistant to general manager Ned Colletti, who worked for the Chicago Cubs when Girardi played for the Cubs. Colletti was not available to comment.


This is just speculation in my opinion. Although it could obviously materialize if he is not chosen as Gentleman Joe's successor.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the decision is made and Don Mattingly will become the next NYY manager. We could see an announcement as early as today. Hank the Tank said that it will definetly come before the end of the Fall Classic, with Commisioner Bud Selig's approval.

As far as Girardi to the Dodgers, I think that would be a good move if the Yanks decide against him. However, I don't get the speculation as the Dodgers already have a manager.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe