10/28/2007 10:37:00 AM

Joe Giradi: The Next Great Yankee Skipper?

Posted by Mark McCray |

No one from the Yankee's organization has actually come out and said that Girardi will likely be the next Yankee manager, but all of the signs are pointing in that direction. I think Girardi is a great choice and something tells me that if he gets this job, its been planned for a lot longer than we all realize. To pass on pretty good managerial jobs for the last few years to be a Yes! Network broadcaster hasn't always made a lot of sense to me until now. I think Cash and Girardi had this planned long before the end of the Joe Torre Era.

Look for the announcement possibly by tonight if the Red Sux complete the sweep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The site looks great. You need to let me know what the deal is on the administrator access.

I think you may be right on Girardi.

I guess we will know soon.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe