10/19/2008 05:12:00 PM

Joba: "I Intend To Focus On Pitching"

Posted by Mark McCray |

Well, Joba has released the obligatory apology for his drunk driving situation. I hope that he learns his lesson and moves on with his life.

It was a stupid thing to do, but no one is perfect. Who knows, this incident could save a life down the road.

Here is the apology via Sports Illustrated:

"I want to apologize to the New York Yankees and the fans for an error in judgment and for putting myself in a difficult situation," Chamberlain said in a statement released by his agent, Randy Hendricks. "I intend to properly resolve this situation, and do not intend to be in such a situation again. My goal is to focus on pitching for the Yankees in the 2009 season."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe