11/08/2007 08:55:00 AM

Cashman Attempts To Presuade Posada Agents

Posted by Mark McCray |


Peter Abraham is reporting on the LoHud Yankees blog that Brian Cashman was in the bar late last night, possibly swooning Jorge Posada's agents.

"I just left the lobby of the Hyatt Grand Cypress. The bar was closing down but Brian Cashman was going strong talking with Sam and Seth Levinson, the agents for Jorge Posada.

I can’t tell you for sure that they were discussing a deal for Posada. But I’m guessing Cash wasn’t in the lobby after midnight just for kicks."


What would really make my week-- is a big announcement from both Mo, and Jorgie announcing their returns to Yankee Pinstripes as contract players. In my opinion, it is critical to get these guys signed quickly so that we can turn towards the future. If Peter Abraham was correct in his observations and Cashman actually was swooning Jorgie's agents-- I am pretty confident that a deal can get done and announced by tomorrow.

This is great news!!! Check back later for more developments..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!


Subscribe